Options

Keep practicing

scotchstescotchste Bscotch Posts: 13 Babbyscotch
edited January 2015 in Roid Rage
What I've noticed about the leaderboards is that I'm near the top in deaths and near the bottom in juice, guess I need to practice a bit more.

Comments

• Options
    bsb333bsb333 Bscotch Posts: 111 Butter Churner
    I'm both best in deaths and juice but my juice to death ratio isn't that great either :)
  • Options
    bscotchAdambscotchAdam Administrator, Moderator, Tester Posts: 399 Developer
    Even though I've gotten pretty good at the game, and get 20s, 30s, and 40s with some regularity, I still die with less than 10 Juice most of the time.
  • Options
    HopeofGloryHopeofGlory Bscotch Posts: 24 Babbyscotch
    It'll probably be a lot easier once perks from quadropus and towel fight are out.
  • Options
    akkmedakkmed Bscotch Posts: 20 Babbyscotch
    My body and wallet are ready! Perk all over me!
  • Options
    Ha!

There are definitely some fun perks coming from those games. Probably my favorite that I've tested is Forn lasers in Roid Rage, which adds that second Juice meter you see in the Google Play screenshots and that creates a rotating laser beam of asteroid destrution. Couple that with the lucky coin (from Quadropus) adding a second forcefield, and the game feels AWESOME.
  • Options
    bsb333bsb333 Bscotch Posts: 111 Butter Churner
    Those seem like amazingly great perks and I guess I will finally be able to get the rocktangle then :)
  • Options
    Yeah, I've only gotten that many juice ONCE, and that was while testing those perks. I only have the Rocktangle because I bought it in the old version. It's a little dangerous to fly, but is still my favorite.
  • Options
    UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
    I can't wait to see that by myself :D
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

• Options
    ceanjiceanji Bscotch Posts: 23 Butter Churner
    I just wish that the juice was cumulative for upgrading purposes. :disappointed: