New (really) Short Story - Untitled

UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
edited December 2014 in Off Topic
Hello everyone! Here is the begining of a short. I'll try to write more of this one if you're interested (even if you're not but then I may not share it) in a few time.
For now I'm more or less self-translating another short (from French to English so it takes some time and looses some quality in the process).

Here it is:

"I will never surrender!"

That was the last words I heard from her mouth. She simply disappeared after that... No-one was able to catch her.

A few weeks passed. As she promised, nobody linked me to her actions. Then I received a letter. A simple letter. Even if the handwriting wasn't hers, I knew she had left a hidden message for me.

Her strategy was easy to get - she had meant to. She simply used an invisible ink on another letter (probably written by one of her "friends").

It's content:

"You know I'm not responsible about all this. Please give me some time so I can clean this mess up. You are the only one I can rely on and I have faith in you. I hope you'll understand me."

I'm almost certain she knew I would give her some time, even if she didn't ask. Yet I like the attention.

Why do I know her?

The answer isn't glorious. She saved my ass during a mission. She got out of nowhere and she neutralized a man that was about to shoot me. She also helped me framing the person I was after.

I owe her my life but even if she hadn't saved me, I would have changed nothing. That's stupid to say, but I also find her pretty attractive.

I guess I'll wait and see what she's up to.

French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

Comments

• UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
    Here is a complete version. I have no computer under the hand right now so you'll have to read the PDF version. Il try to put the text on the forum one day or another (no guarantees). https://www.dropbox.com/s/h68wab6zrcpdgui/English -12-12-14.pdf?dl=0
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

• bscotchsethbscotchseth Bscotch, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 508 Developer
    WOOO! I'll check this out a bit later. Thanks dude!

SETH COSTER
    Butterscotch Shenanigans
    Games Programmer