Options

Final night of testing!

bscotchAdambscotchAdam Administrator, Moderator, Tester Posts: 399 Developer
edited December 2014 in BscotchID
We've got some damn fantastic testers crawling around this forum. With all the feedback and bug reports we've received, our four core games (Quadropus, Towelfight, Flop Rocket, and Roid Rage) are now even better than we expected and we were able to finish BscotchID development in great time.

We're now at the very end of this development phase, with the quite reasonable goal of pushing the Towelfight and Quadropus updates into the Google Play market TOMORROW, in time for Christmas. The supposedly publication-ready versions are being uploaded tonight to Google Play Early Access for a final round of testing. That means that tonight is your last chance to join in the fun and snag a ButterUp for $1 in each game.
  • Read about and join the Towelfight 2 Early Access group here.
  • Read about and join the Quadropus Early Access group here.
You can see the full patch notes here.

We are super excited to see how the BscotchID network grows with the addition of these games, and are ecstatic that so many of you have been a part of it.

So what's next?

There is one final step before we can go back to full-time Crashlands: porting all 4 BscotchID-integrated games to iOS. Apple has made this process as opaque as possible, so it's hard to guess when everything will be ready. A rough estimate puts us at an end-of-January iOS release, but we'll see.

Comments

• Options
    UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
    edited December 2014
    WOOHOO!!! Merry Christmas everyone!

I know I'm early but I may not be around for a few days.
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

• Options
    bscotchAdambscotchAdam Administrator, Moderator, Tester Posts: 399 Developer
    It's never too early for HOLIDAYS!
  • Options
    akkmedakkmed Bscotch Posts: 20 Babbyscotch
    This is great news! Good luck on ios. 
  • Options
    bscotchsethbscotchseth Bscotch, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 508 Developer
    Thanks!

SETH COSTER
    Butterscotch Shenanigans
    Games Programmer