Recruiting iOS testers!

bscotchAdambscotchAdam Administrator, Moderator, Tester Posts: 399 Developer
edited January 2015 in BscotchID
Hey there, lovely Bscotches!

Here's the deal. We're on the final push of our iOS ports for BscotchID + (Quadropus, Towelfight 2, Flop Rocket, Roid Rage). However, we only have 2 iOS devices between us (we're not big Apple fans...) and need to make sure things are working properly.

AND SO we're setting up our beta-tester group for iOS. Because of how iTunes works, we're recruiting now for the WHOLE YEAR OF iOS testing. Every one of these iOS tests will be closed and small (we're limited to 100 testers, period). So we're looking for the most elite testers in the land, and those who love our games and will PLAY THEM 'TILL THE COWS COME HOME.

We'll start testing for the current games REALLY SOON (days from now, even, depending on how things go). Don't have iOS? Send your awesome iOS-burdened friends our way!

APPLY HERE 

And a friendly reminder: keep discussion in this thread to the topic at hand (applying for and what it means to be an iOS tester).

Comments

• MeaKittyMeaKitty Bscotch, Tester Posts: 131 Shenaniduke
    Did you actually have testers apply? I have access to an iPhone, no SIM though. But i can grab a prepaid one or something if you're still in need?

~~~***~~~ 
    MeaKitty: The Resident Kitty Artist

See my work at  PhoenixFire Art
    Also Graphic Artist and Web Designer
    See my other work at
    Weird Dreams Ink 

~| GooglePlus |Facebook | Twitter | Sketchfest |~

Merchandise Available to support Me
     ~|
    Redbubble | Zazzle |~
    Or just pledge to support me directly
    ~| 
    My Patreon |~

• bscotchAdambscotchAdam Administrator, Moderator, Tester Posts: 399 Developer
    YEP, so no worries! It looks like we MAY do this quad-launch of the current games with only our own internal testing since these games are so dang well tested by now. Plus we're on a tight deadline: if we don't get these things out for review by Monday we'll hit a serious snag in the review process.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!