Options

What are your favorite set ups?

ceanjiceanji Bscotch Posts: 23 Butter Churner
We have our set up for fighting bosses and our set ups for exploring?
Do you go hardcore with just frogs? Use only the original monocle?  What's your set up?

Comments

• Options
    bscotchsethbscotchseth Bscotch, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 508 Developer
    I prefer close-range stuff. Chainsaws, Hydra, and Turtle Shell are my staples, with the rapid-fire monocle.

SETH COSTER
    Butterscotch Shenanigans
    Games Programmer

• Options
    ceanjiceanji Bscotch Posts: 23 Butter Churner
    I prefer close-range stuff. Chainsaws, Hydra, and Turtle Shell are my staples, with the rapid-fire monocle.
    You sick bastard....you just want to feel the warmth of their blood as you 'jectile all over them....
    WOn"T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!  :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: 
  • Options
    bscotchsambscotchsam Administrator Posts: 106 Developer
    I'm more of an AOE man myself. Unicorns, bears, puffer, owls, butterbeast, and whales in the dubgogz.
  • Options
    bscotchAdambscotchAdam Administrator, Moderator, Tester Posts: 399 Developer
    I like to mix up close-range and long range. Chainsaws, Turtle Shell, Bee, Owl, Eagle, and Shadow. Keeps the baddies away but lets me DESTROY THEM FROM AFAR. The Shadow is my jam.
  • Options
    bsb333bsb333 Bscotch Posts: 111 Butter Churner
    edited January 2015
    Mainly auto aiming stuff dog, bee, bat, sqatch, unicorn and turtle
  • Options
    Duh83Duh83 Bscotch, Tester Posts: 76 Butter Churner
    Slendy, shadowman,dragon,chainsaws,pete, and flop rocket on the cyborg monocle. The shadowman going through the walls and firing ahead and behind helps a lot
  • Options
    UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
    Fast monocle (second one) plus Dog, Devil, Rocket, Bee Butterbeast (does this replace Twittbird?) and Jellyfish.
    Probably not the most efficient but I LIKE EXPLOSIONS. The fast monocle is also useful since I'm bad at aiming.
    I add the Buttershirt, the Windfurry and the Pills for the Fury/Rampage mode. Mmh sweet explosions.
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

• Options
    MeaKittyMeaKitty Bscotch, Tester Posts: 131 Shenaniduke
    So far I'm liking the El Clop (cyclops monocle) with Snake, Elephant, Pig, Eagle, Bee, Puffer (testing him out, he's my latest). Still have tons to unlock though, I'm still a newbie at this.

~~~***~~~ 
    MeaKitty: The Resident Kitty Artist

See my work at  PhoenixFire Art
    Also Graphic Artist and Web Designer
    See my other work at
    Weird Dreams Ink 

~| GooglePlus |Facebook | Twitter | Sketchfest |~

Merchandise Available to support Me
     ~|
    Redbubble | Zazzle |~
    Or just pledge to support me directly
    ~| 
    My Patreon |~

• Options
    EtrusanEtrusan Bscotch Posts: 71 Babbyscotch
    edited January 2015
    DUBGOGZ:
    - Unicorn
    - Elephant
    - Bee
    - Jellyfish
    - Shalloke
    - Rocket

Whistle, Buttershirt (really handy), Firestorm + 59 keyrings :D
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Interesting relic choices! I'm a fan of the Windflurry and Pills, since they both augment your shooting abilities. You can really blow stuff up with those two in concert!

SETH COSTER
    Butterscotch Shenanigans
    Games Programmer

• Options
    UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
    @bscotchseth‌ Exactly! The devastation potential is just crazy with this combo!
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Especially with any jectile that can spawn duplicates, like the owl, the squatch, or the chainsaw. Oh my god.

With this kind of setup, I've been able to take Forn out in under 10 seconds.

SETH COSTER
    Butterscotch Shenanigans
    Games Programmer

• Options
    EtrusanEtrusan Bscotch Posts: 71 Babbyscotch
    Slendy is my #1 jectile and Hydra is my #2 with its instant kills. Seriously, that thing is magical.
  • Options
    MeaKittyMeaKitty Bscotch, Tester Posts: 131 Shenaniduke
    edited February 2015
    Just completed my first two dungeons in one run, walked out of the second one with 14000+ gold, and a fully augmented devil 'jectile like a BAWSSSS. I am loving him right now. ~struts around proudly~

Edit: There's the third dungeon in a row without dying. Huzzah! Progress! Woohoo!

~~~***~~~ 
    MeaKitty: The Resident Kitty Artist

See my work at  PhoenixFire Art
    Also Graphic Artist and Web Designer
    See my other work at
    Weird Dreams Ink 

~| GooglePlus |Facebook | Twitter | Sketchfest |~

Merchandise Available to support Me
     ~|
    Redbubble | Zazzle |~
    Or just pledge to support me directly
    ~|