Options

How Big Is Towelfight 2

scotchstescotchste Bscotch Posts: 13 Babbyscotch
I've defeated Forn and now I'm working through the dungeons and the rest of the map to complete my 'jectile collection for the remaining perks.

Quick question: Just how big is this thing?

Comments

• Options
    bsb333bsb333 Bscotch Posts: 111 Butter Churner
    @scotchste‌ from what i know it's infinite
  • Options
    R4V3NR4V3N Bscotch Posts: 40 Butter Churner
    You didn't complete all the dungeons before Forn? That's making me itchy just thinking about it, I couldn't move on to the next areas until I had done the dungeons
  • Options
    scotchstescotchste Bscotch Posts: 13 Babbyscotch
    edited January 2015
    Forn was (relatively) easy ... but getting to Forn was my issue. At one point I couldn't get past two or three rooms of any dungeon, at the same time I was continually being killed by Richard. Then I found the dog 'jectile and from that point on everything just seemed to click. I don't know if it was the dog or I had just discovered how to play better.

If it's infinite I don't think I'll try and complete every room.
  • Options
    bscotchAdambscotchAdam Administrator, Moderator, Tester Posts: 399 Developer
    'Tis indeed infinite, so I definitely suggest that you don't try to complete every room :)
  • Options
    bscotchsethbscotchseth Bscotch, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 508 Developer
    Yeah, it's infinite. INFINITE! Everything we make is infinite! Except Flop Rocket. But Flop Rocket ends in space, which is infinite, so I guess it counts.

SETH COSTER
    Butterscotch Shenanigans
    Games Programmer

• Options
    bsb333bsb333 Bscotch Posts: 111 Butter Churner
    @bscotchseth‌ From what i read i take it that biomes in crashlands are circular around your crashsite. Does that mean that the furthermorst biome will just extend endlessly?
  • Options
    It used to be surrounded by a HUGE INFINITE OCEAN.

Sam's writing up a post on this right now, and Seth is working on the code part. We decided to change it from concentric rings to a series of INFINITE LANDSCAPES that you teleport between.

So, everything is infinite everywhere :D
  • Options
    EtrusanEtrusan Bscotch Posts: 71 Babbyscotch
    FR map isn't :D
  • Options
    UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
    edited January 2015
    WOOHOO! TRIPLE INFINITY!!!
    One wasn't enough. Now, you're talking seriously!
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

• Options
    We don't screw around with infinities. Maybe the Crashlands sequel will have infinity infinite maps.
  • Options
    Duh83Duh83 Bscotch, Tester Posts: 76 Butter Churner
    edited January 2015
    Sounds crazy and ill probably only play crashlands on my phone because there is nothing better

[Edit by @bscotchAdam: An image in this comment wasn't working, so I deleted it.]
  • Options
    MeaKittyMeaKitty Bscotch, Tester Posts: 131 Shenaniduke
    Bwahahaha, I was actually just going to ask this myself. Been playing a ton of TF2 lately, and I still haven't finished a dungeon yet. :/

~~~***~~~ 
    MeaKitty: The Resident Kitty Artist

See my work at  PhoenixFire Art
    Also Graphic Artist and Web Designer
    See my other work at
    Weird Dreams Ink 

~| GooglePlus |Facebook | Twitter | Sketchfest |~

Merchandise Available to support Me
     ~|
    Redbubble | Zazzle |~
    Or just pledge to support me directly
    ~| 
    My Patreon |~

• Options
    Could somebody please enlighten me? What are the challenges referenced in the friends highscores?
  • Options
    @R4V3N‌ Morg's Arena!
  • Options
    @bscotchadam Thank You, for some reason I thought challenges were a separate entity because the highscores already track Arena waves.
  • Options
    Makes sense. One tracks the most ENEMIES in a single challenge, the other is number of CHALLENGES.