Options

The Twitbird???

ionicionic Bscotch Posts: 1 Babbyscotch
edited January 2015 in Towelfight 2
Hey guys

I got all the jectiles and augments i could found - but there's still one i couldt get.

The wiki says, there's a twitbird - but I can't see any twitbird - what could I do - just wanted to have the feeled 100 % of the game.

€dit: is it another jectile maybe? Where to find this thing?

Comments

• Options
    bscotchAdambscotchAdam Administrator, Moderator, Tester Posts: 399 Developer
    It looks QUITE rocket shaped... *hint hint*

The Twit bird has between replaced with the Butter Beast (they work the same, just re-skinned). You get it for logging on with BscotchID.
  • Options
    (Also, I had no idea someone made a Towelfight wiki!)
  • Options
    R4V3NR4V3N Bscotch Posts: 40 Butter Churner
    edited January 2015
    I was wondering this as well, last time I completed TF2 it was the second 'jectile I received. Am I to assume the Butter Beast will be making more appearances? @Ionic, I believe you need to get your last 'jectile as a reward in another universe.
  • Options
    @R4V3N‌ Pretty safe assumption. The goal of the Twitbird (and the similar weapon in Quadropus) was to give players a reward for interacting with our studio (in that case via Twitter). It turned out to be VERY BAD at that (1000 downloads/day led to only10 new Twitter followers/day). And so we wanted to instead use it to encourage players to join BscotchID, since that is a much more awesome service for our players and since it also establishes a much more personal relationship between us and our players.

So @bscotchSam came up with the Butterbeast as a free pet for logging into Quadropus and as a free 'Jectile for logging into TF2. We haven't (yet) come up with a place for it in Crashlands, but on the other hand Crashlands is going to be designed around our new free-to-try premium model so we don't need as many reasons for players to simply log in (because they'll have to log in to buy the game, and they'll WANT to buy it!).
  • Options
    bsb333bsb333 Bscotch Posts: 111 Butter Churner
    @bscotchadam‌ What about the butterbeast just being a regular or rare mob in crashlands?