Options

Ever heard of Tapatalk?

MeaKittyMeaKitty Bscotch, Tester Posts: 131 Shenaniduke
edited January 2015 in Butterscotch General Chat
Sweet little app on Android (not sure about iOS) that let's you keep up to date with your favorite forums with real-time notifications about replies to your threads, posts and profile comments,  etc.

Only thing is I think you have to submit your forum and I'm not sure how to go about that or i would have nominated BSF long before now. Something you think you'd be interested in @bscotchadam‌  @bscotchsam‌ @bscotchseth‌ ?

If so i can find out exactly how to go about it and help get it done because i find it an awesome little app that helps me keep up with things, especially on smaller forums like Biohaze Gaming Network which is a bunch of great friends of mine just collectively nerding it about games and general topics. 

Just a thought. If anyone else would be interested I'll find a link in a moment for y'all.

Edit: it's Forum plugin software: 
https://tapatalk.com

And it's compatible with iOS, Android,  Windows phones and Windows 8. Think that convers everyone? Just search for it in your store of choice. App is free.

Edit2: is also free with the option to monetize your forum with ads. Which i know you guys aren't fond of but if it will make you some extra money I'll deal with the ads to help support you. 

~~~***~~~ 
MeaKitty: The Resident Kitty Artist

See my work at  PhoenixFire Art
Also Graphic Artist and Web Designer
See my other work at
Weird Dreams Ink 

~| GooglePlus |Facebook | Twitter | Sketchfest |~

Merchandise Available to support Me
 ~|
Redbubble | Zazzle |~
Or just pledge to support me directly
~| 
My Patreon |~

Comments

• Options
    bscotchAdambscotchAdam Administrator, Moderator, Tester Posts: 399 Developer
    INTERESTING.

Definitely of potential interest, we'll have to dig into it. The major caveat right now is that we'll likely be moving the forums to our own host. This may result in a lot of changes, perhaps even to a different forum software altogether! So we'll hold off on this kind of thing until that gets stabilized.
  • Options
    MeaKittyMeaKitty Bscotch, Tester Posts: 131 Shenaniduke
    Fair enough.  At least it's an option to keep in mind. I did noticed it was compatible with a  whole bunch of forum systems, and it seems there's a few custom forum add-ons there From 3rd patry developers.

Though you guys would probably be able to develop something custom if it isn't. You're smart like that. ^_^ Looking forward to seeing the progress. Love these forums. 

~~~***~~~ 
    MeaKitty: The Resident Kitty Artist

See my work at  PhoenixFire Art
    Also Graphic Artist and Web Designer
    See my other work at
    Weird Dreams Ink 

~| GooglePlus |Facebook | Twitter | Sketchfest |~

Merchandise Available to support Me
     ~|
    Redbubble | Zazzle |~
    Or just pledge to support me directly
    ~| 
    My Patreon |~

• Options
    ceanjiceanji Bscotch Posts: 23 Butter Churner
    Would a butterscotch forum app be possible? ? with chat comm and stuff?

• Options
    bscotchAdambscotchAdam Administrator, Moderator, Tester Posts: 399 Developer
    Not at this time! Would be a fun future project, and one we'd probably hire someone to make. It would take too much time away from game-making :smile: