Options

Some new goodies

bscotchsambscotchsam Administrator Posts: 106 Developer
Turning the art back on has been a welcome change from the UI heavy work I've been doing the last few months. Here's a handful of the new things coming into the game :smiley: 

I'm whipping up a fistful of new assets per station post-Savannah, given that they just have progression items as their core. 

We've also got a biiiiiiiig announcement coming soon. Pretty sure y'all will freak out. Should be fun ^^

Comments

• Options
    Duh83Duh83 Bscotch, Tester Posts: 76 Butter Churner
    Beta! Beta! Beta! Or what the story line is about
  • Options
    R4V3NR4V3N Bscotch Posts: 40 Butter Churner
    Aargh! Yet more anticipation & teasing, this would be borderline cruel...if I didn't enjoy it it so much.
  • Options
    UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
    @bscotchsam Wow nice art!
    By the way, one of your brothers had mentioned a new website/blog post a few days ago that you were supposedly putting together. Is it related to your "sadistic" teasing by any mean?
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

• Options
    bscotchsambscotchsam Administrator Posts: 106 Developer
    @Ulnarevern ha! It's about the changes to the world structure. A different sort of tease :)
  • Options
    UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
    @bscotchsam I guess I'll just wait patiently then :smile: 
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.