Options

Introducing: The Bamli

bscotchsethbscotchseth Bscotch, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 508 Developer

YO GANG! Here's a little snippet screenshot of one of the creatures of the Bawg. He's called the Bamli. He's basically a flightless birdwalrus with an electric charge and a sexy moustache. He uses his floppy fin-arms to slap the ground and hurl himself into the air, but mostly he likes to lounge around acid pools and bask in the acidic warmth.

If you give him a bucket, he'll be your friend for life. But be careful if you tame one; his attacks are incredibly reckless and have a tendency to cause a lot of collateral damage. He's hard to control!

Like all creatures in Crashlands, the Bamli has a special variant that's a bit harder to find. Known as the "Wily Bamli", this purple guy has much more potent electrical charges than his more common brethren. If you fight one, be on your toes!

SETH COSTER
Butterscotch Shenanigans
Games Programmer

Comments

• Options
    R4V3NR4V3N Bscotch Posts: 40 Butter Churner
    edited July 2014

That's one retro looking moustache, with a moustache like that you gotta know he's a serious foe to be reckoned with. Is that a biosuit the dudeling is wearing? If not he probably shouldn't be hanging out around the side of the acid pools

• Options
    MeaKittyMeaKitty Bscotch, Tester Posts: 131 Shenaniduke
    That's a glorious tri-stache! The most glorious tristache ever! Magestic even! I like it. I want one. =D

~~~***~~~ 
    MeaKitty: The Resident Kitty Artist

See my work at  PhoenixFire Art
    Also Graphic Artist and Web Designer
    See my other work at
    Weird Dreams Ink 

~| GooglePlus |Facebook | Twitter | Sketchfest |~

Merchandise Available to support Me
     ~|
    Redbubble | Zazzle |~
    Or just pledge to support me directly
    ~| 
    My Patreon |~

• Options
    B3A5TB3A5T Bscotch Posts: 39 Butter Churner

It looks like a giant mutated potato haha!! But of course in the possession of that "sexy moustache"!

B3/\5T
    Just a random guy!