Options

TED Talk of the Week 7-28

bscotchsambscotchsam Administrator Posts: 106 Developer
edited October 2014 in Off Topic

Ze Frank - Are you human?

Comical, short talk mixing whimsy with some deepness that, I DON’T QUITE THINK, sells. Though the whimsy is completely hysterical. It may’ve been that it would’ve take the audience a longer time to warm up to the intensity of a few of the deep questions, so blocking it at 4 minutes may've been a poor choice. Fun a provocative, nevertheless.

What other questions would you add to the test?

Comments

• Options
    UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod

Sorry to bother you but you forgot the link :smile: 

French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

• Options
    bscotchsambscotchsam Administrator Posts: 106 Developer
    Fixed! Thanks for the heads up!

• Options
    UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod

Have you ever realized that you forgot to value a life - your life?

Have you ever think about stopping posting on a forum to keep your post count at 42?

I don't know... His "human test" bugs me. The way he reads his sheets during 5 minutes bugs me, plus other things. He speaks of humanity like a dehumanized person. Some questions made me smile but i'm still searching for a real deepness. To me, he offers an alternative way to consider these question rather than a deep-comical mix.

Maybe the deepest is the reason of his test? Why would you ever take a test to determine you're human even if you know you are?

French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

• Options
    TimConceivableTimConceivable Bscotch, 8-Bit Dev Piper Posts: 114 Butter Churner
    edited August 2014

are you sure you're human?  have you ever taken the Voight-Kampff test?

[ [ i make stuff ] ]