Crashlands Music Preview Courtesy of Fat Bard

fatbardfatbard Bscotch Posts: 50 Butter Churner
edited July 2014 in Crashlands

https://fatbard.bandcamp.com/album/crashlands-sneak-preview

Hey Patrick from Fat Bard here. In case you somehow missed the blog post that Seth put up a while back (HOW DARE YOU!), here's a preview of the tasty music and FX that we're doing for Crashlands. Included at the end is a teaser of a RAWK remix that we'll be adding to the OST upon the game's launch. We plan to add a few more, and we be doing a poll when the alphabeta rolls around to see what other tuneage you might want to hear in RAWK format. We also plan to preview a few more in-game tunes and FX as the game gets closer to launch :smile: . BTW that's Sam as the Snorble.

Patrick Crecelius, part of the game scoring and FX duo Fat Bard. Currently working with BScotch on Crashlands and Narwhal Online.

www.FatBardMusic.com

Comments

• CyberKlown28CyberKlown28 Bscotch Posts: 48 Babbyscotch

Cool!

Need this game now. :#

• UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod

I like what you do :smile:

And when you wrote " We can fit your game and your budget." in the description of yourselves on your site/bandcamp account... Do you also fit to "no budget or almost"?

French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

• fatbardfatbard Bscotch Posts: 50 Butter Churner

Yeah we do percentage of sales if there's no upfront money, but the game needs to have potential and a team of folks that have the drive to finish the game in a timely manner. It would be a bummer if you put in a bunch of work for a full OST and then the devs decide to scrap the project and start something new :neutral_face: . Why do you ask?

Patrick Crecelius, part of the game scoring and FX duo Fat Bard. Currently working with BScotch on Crashlands and Narwhal Online.

www.FatBardMusic.com

In short, i'm asking because i may be interested in some time. Explanation above.

I always have some projects that could use some good music and your work caught my interest. And i always try to think of everything and keep the maximum possibilities.

For now, there is absolutely nothing, but i still hope to have a project completed (i have one or two things on a good way, yet nothing finished so no music required plus one of the project would not be sell-able [donation-ware at most, potentially a demo for a more complex project but it is not for now]).

French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.

• fatbardfatbard Bscotch Posts: 50 Butter Churner

Cool, well yes hit me up sometime when things are music ready :smile: . And hey thanks for the kind words both Zach and I appreciate it. We're proud of what we've done for Crashlands and can't wait for everyone to play the game. I'm lucky in that I've been getting to try out the game as they make it.  It's pretty dang awesome.

www.FatBardMusic.com

• Kiwicat4444Kiwicat4444 Bscotch, Tester Posts: 20 Butter Churner
    The title theme is just wonderful !

I will contact you when time comes, that's certain :smile: 

• TimConceivableTimConceivable Bscotch, 8-Bit Dev Piper Posts: 114 Butter Churner

i fucking love the Night Theme!

[ [ i make stuff ] ]

• bscotchAdambscotchAdam Administrator, Moderator, Tester Posts: 399 Developer

@TimConceivable‌Yes, it is SOLID.