Options

All my Feedback

InferiorPickleInferiorPickle Bscotch, Tester Posts: 50 Butter Churner
I found that doing this was easier. So I'm doing this.

Comments

• Options
    The sea graphics are messed up for me
    I'll post a screenshot later

• Options
    I need a way to put markers on the map to mark Points of Interest. Will help a lot. Also, if I could set it so that a big red arrow pointed to it ingame, that would be great.
  • Options
    NOT ENOUGH SAWGRASS. HAVING TO ROAM THROUGH THE WORLD TOO MUCH. BEEN AN HOUR AND ONLY 8 D:
  • Options
    UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
    NOT ENOUGH SAWGRASS. HAVING TO ROAM THROUGH THE WORLD TOO MUCH. BEEN AN HOUR AND ONLY 8 D:
    You're really unlucky man I gathered lots of it in a few time.
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

• Options
    MeaKittyMeaKitty Bscotch, Tester Posts: 131 Shenaniduke
    I need a way to put markers on the map to mark Points of Interest. Will help a lot. Also, if I could set it so that a big red arrow pointed to it ingame, that would be great.
    In the sawmill there's wooden signs with various markings on them that you can use to mark places of interest on your map. Won't let you actually warp to them, but at least you can find them again.

~~~***~~~ 
    MeaKitty: The Resident Kitty Artist

See my work at  PhoenixFire Art
    Also Graphic Artist and Web Designer
    See my other work at
    Weird Dreams Ink 

~| GooglePlus |Facebook | Twitter | Sketchfest |~

Merchandise Available to support Me
     ~|
    Redbubble | Zazzle |~
    Or just pledge to support me directly
    ~| 
    My Patreon |~

• Options
    Ok. Maybe I just didn't progress enough. Still. 8/9 sawgrass. VHY?
  • Options
    I mean sawgrass leaves to make the blade

• Options
    Hard to say. You are either unlucky or you just spend it on other stuff?
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.

• Options
    Is there some way to reset the map. Its really frustrating and I want to start again. @BscotchSam
  • Options
    Oh and I did not spend ANY sawgrass blades on anything.
  • Options
    bscotchAdambscotchAdam Administrator, Moderator, Tester Posts: 399 Developer
    @InferiorPickle‌ you can only reset by clearing your game data. We didn't provide a "new game" button to encourage people to play one long game. If you think there of something wrong with your map, go ahead and reset. We'll take note when we look at your data.
  • Options
    @BscotchAdam. So just reinstall it?
  • Options
    Actually that won't work! In your settings there should be a button for Apps, which will pull up a list of everything you have running or installed. Find Crashlands on that list, tap it, and you'll see a menu that lets you "force close" (super useful if you run into a bug and need to make the game restart) and some options to clear your data. Clear all the data!
  • Options
    bscotchsethbscotchseth Bscotch, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 508 Developer
    I mean sawgrass leaves to make the blade

SUP PICKLE! Which blade are you talking about? The Sawboard?

SETH COSTER
    Butterscotch Shenanigans
    Games Programmer

• Options
    I was being stupid. The sawgrass blades came from punching sawgrass...
  • Options
    There seems to be a problem with not being able to hit injured wompits with my sword.
  • Options
    Or IS IT a problem ;)
  • Options
    Damn. So many things that I find really confusing that do something else. UGH
    Injured wompits heal you. How does that work?
  • Options
    You need the correct object though.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Is it just me or is wompit sinew just that tiniest bit unbalanced. I always seem to get excessive amounts of bone and leather in my quest to get adequate wompit sinew.
  • Options
    I too have too little sinew. But I had to kill so many wompits that now I can make TONS of bone floors!
  • Options
    Which is pretty useful, as long as you're a sadistic guy who loves to walk on the remains of animals you killed violently.

• Options
    Yeah, the sinew is an interesting issue. It's probably the case that it's just required in too many recipes, compared to how rare it is. We'll take another stab at it!

SETH COSTER
    Butterscotch Shenanigans
    Games Programmer

• Options
    Yup, sinew needs a slight rebalancing. Also, teleporters need a rebalancing as well. A quick fix would be to make them spawn outside of a minimum radius around other teleporters and inside a maximum range. Lets say a radius of 300 tiles and a maximum of 700?
  • Options
    It is also very annoying, when you want to pick something up and a giant monstrosity of a wompit is in the way. Another annoyance is when you're fighting a creature, you sometimes accidentally end up chopping down a tree rather than stabbing the creature to death.
  • Options
    We'll be updating teleporters to be manually placed by the game, rather than randomly appearing in the world. So at least that will be fixed!

SETH COSTER
    Butterscotch Shenanigans
    Games Programmer

• Options
    Duh83Duh83 Bscotch, Tester Posts: 76 Butter Churner
    So i believe i might have hit the end of the progression of this demo because it is asking for items from creatures i haven't seen yet and i have uncovered all the blocks of the first biome. Its asking for items from a creature called Vomma and  Jollychomps. So far I am  very impressed with the load times and the vastness of the entire game so far. The game runs so smooth ( Galaxy S5) even when i have 6 enemies attacking and taking damage. So far the respawn times of creatures, plants, and various other elements of the environment seems good, not too fast so they are easy to get but not too slow. My only complaint is that the femurs in the tar pits aren't accessible. I enjoy the mini game for taming animals and the toughness is proportional to the rarity of the creature. The different attack styles of the enemies keeps you on your toes and makes it so you have to adapt each time you walk by a new one. I like the teleporters and how random they are, it makes exploration necessary and doesn't make it too easy to get where you need to go. I appreciate the swiftness of the Coster bros fixing the bugs and making the game enjoyable and I can't wait for more!
  • Options
    Duh83Duh83 Bscotch, Tester Posts: 76 Butter Churner
    Totally meant to put my post in the other crashlands alpha thread... Oh well
  • Options
    Squee ccons need to be a little bit more common. I went on a squee deforestation rampage and got 172 squee husks, 30 squee barrels. All just to get 3 squee ccons. Either make squee ccons more common or make a floor tile for squee husks. They both work. Also, I immediaately got all the armour and weapons in the Squath as soon as I got it. The balance is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off. @BscotchSeth
  • Options
    I know. I'm complaining about the unbalanced features of the particular crafting experience.