Options

Will you guys (re)make merch?

UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
edited November 2014 in Butterscotch General Chat
Once you have finished the work on your roadmap I mean.

I have this question because while watching your "Coffee with Butterscotch" (pretty nice by the way), I took a look at your merch on Zazzle.
I was wondering if it was something that worked, and if you would add some merch on it one day, like after you release all your games and updates? (I thought of a "BUTTERED UP!" or "BUTTERED UP IRL" thing).

And other thing, how are the 3D Lucky Coins printings going? I guess it hasn't passed @BscotchSam‌ 's high standards since we don't have any news but it's worth a try.

French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    CyberKlown28CyberKlown28 Bscotch Posts: 48 Babbyscotch
    Those first two t-shirts are nice. :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the answer! :smile: 
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.

• Options
    bscotchsethbscotchseth Bscotch, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 508 Developer
    We're looking also at the possibility of getting 3D-printed models of some of the characters in our games. We know a 3D artist who is INSANELY GOOD, so we may reach out to him and see what we can do. NO PROMISES, THOUGH.

SETH COSTER
    Butterscotch Shenanigans
    Games Programmer

• Options
    @BscotchSeth‌ It's still a good news, even without promises!