Options

Mea's Musings

2»

Comments

• Options
    UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
    You forgot @BscotchAdam :) And I'm joining @MeaKitty yes your game is already awesome as it is and you just made A LOT OF AWESOME WORK!
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

• Options
    bscotchsethbscotchseth Bscotch, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 508 Developer
    Thank you Mea, you've done an excellent job outlining the stuff we need to work on. Some of it we already suspected, but others made us go, "OH YEAH! CRAP!" So thank you for that.

We appreciate all the time you put in!

SETH COSTER
    Butterscotch Shenanigans
    Games Programmer

• Options
    MeaKittyMeaKitty Bscotch, Tester Posts: 131 Shenaniduke
    @Ulnarevern‌: nah I tagged @BscotchAdam‌ at the top of the post. The bottom bit was so @BscotchSam‌ and @BscotchSeth‌ would see it too. ^_^

And you're most welcome guys. Absolutely love it and really miss it already. My train rides to and from work are boring again now. :( Can't wait for the next version. Wheeeee!

~~~***~~~ 
    MeaKitty: The Resident Kitty Artist

See my work at  PhoenixFire Art
    Also Graphic Artist and Web Designer
    See my other work at
    Weird Dreams Ink 

~| GooglePlus |Facebook | Twitter | Sketchfest |~

Merchandise Available to support Me
     ~|
    Redbubble | Zazzle |~
    Or just pledge to support me directly
    ~| 
    My Patreon |~

• Options
    UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
    @MeaKitty My bad ^^'
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.