Options

Let's be friends!

akkmedakkmed Bscotch Posts: 20 Babbyscotch
edited January 2015 in BscotchID
My Bscotchid is akkmed. Let us see who has the floppiest rocket.

[NOTE FROM ADMIN: This thread has been merged with another that was GETTING OFF TOPIC]

Comments

• Options
    UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
    Mine is ulnarevern but we're already friends :)
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

• Options
    scotchstescotchste Bscotch Posts: 13 Babbyscotch
    edited November 2014
    My ID is the same as my forum name: scotchste
  • Options
    HopeofGloryHopeofGlory Bscotch Posts: 24 Babbyscotch
    Mine is HopeofGlory. Idk why I decided my forum name to be generic 'sam'. 
  • Options
    @sam Ha! You're the insane highly skilled guy. I take note :smile: 
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.

• Options
    Duh83Duh83 Bscotch, Tester Posts: 76 Butter Churner
    Anyone can add me.  Duh83
  • Options
    TichyTichy Bscotch Posts: 7 Babbyscotch
    edited November 2014
    What a nice idea! My BSID is the same as here at the forum, "Tichy". Didn't make it into space yet... 
  • Options
    EtrusanEtrusan Bscotch Posts: 71 Babbyscotch
    My name is the same - Etrusan
  • Options
    R4V3NR4V3N Bscotch Posts: 40 Butter Churner
    I was wondering about the Avatar badges obtained after buttering up/completing tasks, are they only used within the BScotch ID system or is there some tie in to the forums? On a side note, if anybody would like to add me on the BScotch system, my username is R4V3N. I'm working my way through Quadropus, again, trying to get all the crossover rewards unlocked and would like to be able to compare stats against other fans.
  • Options
    Sent you a friend request!
    By the way I don't think it's tied to the forum or, as they would say "NOT YET". So no, avatars stay in BScotchID I think.

• Options
    Thanks, you made it to 6000 depth? I'm currently on 2020 and still going, lost my lucky coin and already resurrected. Wow very impressive BScotch level too
  • Options
    I spent some time playing all their games :smile:
    And let's say that the 6km run was made before BScotch updated the game to make it more difficult :wink:
    Yet I'm faaaaaaaar from some other guys. I stopped at 6000 because I was bored in fact. Could have continued as long as I wanted. (Same goes for those who just beat my record to be the first on the leaderboards ^^ )
    Since you're at 2020 you could continue a long time, but it'll be difficult.

• Options
    MeaKittyMeaKitty Bscotch, Tester Posts: 131 Shenaniduke
    Well now I'm actually afraid to add anyone to BSID... my scores are actually quite pathetic compared to all of y'all. :/

But it's MeaKitty if there are people here that won't make fun of my terrible scores. >.>

~~~***~~~ 
    MeaKitty: The Resident Kitty Artist

See my work at  PhoenixFire Art
    Also Graphic Artist and Web Designer
    See my other work at
    Weird Dreams Ink 

~| GooglePlus |Facebook | Twitter | Sketchfest |~

Merchandise Available to support Me
     ~|
    Redbubble | Zazzle |~
    Or just pledge to support me directly
    ~| 
    My Patreon |~

• Options
    bscotchsambscotchsam Administrator Posts: 106 Developer
    I love the forum tie in idea. We've been wanting to figure out a way for people to choose characters or what-have-you, and that could be an excellent way to do it. Plus it makes the avatars sweeter.

I'm not sure how far we can push this forum software but we'll dig into it. As  @Ulnarevern‌ said, "NOT YET!"
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I have sent you a friend request Meakitty, we can have terrible highscores together now. Is there a max hit in Quadropus? I assume so as I have 2 friends with the exact same number,both at number 1. I look forward to any implementation of forum earned avatars, particularly of the Grubby variety.
  • Options
    Yup there is a limit. The max you can hit is 2^31 - 1 (since the variable must be 32 bits and something).

• Options
    ceanjiceanji Bscotch Posts: 23 Butter Churner
    Ceanji here. Let's all be BScotches together!
  • Options
    bsb333bsb333 Bscotch Posts: 111 Butter Churner
    @Ceanji‌ Just added you nice to have you here!
  • Options
    Thanks @bsb333! I saw! I saw! LOL
  • Options
    bsb333bsb333 Bscotch Posts: 111 Butter Churner
    @Ceanji‌Well now you always be in my depth muhaha... (thank the bscotch brothers the butterup was a gift from them to us and I didn't know whom to give it to :) )
  • Options
    I added you both @R4V3N‌ and @MeaKitty‌  

• Options
    IsisEdenIsisEden Bscotch Posts: 10 Babbyscotch
    I added pretty much everyone! (because I stalk like that)
  • Options
    @IsisEden‌ It's not stalk if we ask you to do it! ;) Keep adding people we'll be able to compare our scores :D

• Options
    This should be moved to Let's be friends topic. @Ulnarevern‌ - yeah it's really good feeling when your score is the best :D too bad I don't as much free time as last year.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    @Etrusan‌ Right I didn't even see it was on another topic... Problem with opening new tabs and everytime. And yeah, the feeling is by far the best! Even more when you just think that you possibly have THE WORLD RECORD.
    Global leaderboards will tell us once Bscotch has time to do them :smile: 

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for all the new friend adds.I would also like to thank @Ulnarevern , for offering to butter me up, and also @Scotchste‌ who buttered me up randomly, just a minute after the first offer was made. The gesture and the act really made my night, this is really a wonderful community. 
  • Options
    bscotchsethbscotchseth Bscotch, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 508 Developer
    I just got warm fuzzies, which I believe are the opposite of chills.

SETH COSTER
    Butterscotch Shenanigans
    Games Programmer

• Options
    bscotchAdambscotchAdam Administrator, Moderator, Tester Posts: 399 Developer
    Have any of you tried the new in-game "Random Friend" button? It's a good way to find new people in our still-small network.
  • Options
    Yep, it's a nice feature.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    @bscotchAdam‌ Never seen it YET. Gotta see NOW!
    Problem when manually updating (I only update your games)

• Options
    bsb333 said:
    @Ceanji‌Well now you always be in my depth muhaha... (thank the bscotch brothers the butterup was a gift from them to us and I didn't know whom to give it to :) )
    Thanks for the buttering up! :smiley:  I was thrown off because I was having problems trying to open it. It was weird. But now I realize what it was I wanted to publicly thank you.