Options

Towelfight 2 v2.0 Early Access!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Duh83Duh83 Bscotch, Tester Posts: 76 Butter Churner
    Cool.  I knew they worked in an older version.  I figured since you changed the store up it didn't all work out.  And on a different subject what did I do to get the butter churner title? 
  • Options
    EtrusanEtrusan Bscotch Posts: 71 Babbyscotch
    I'm level 15 in FR and RR. I was level 13 in TF2, then I cleared cache and now I'm 10. Level 15 perk is still locked. Something is clearly wrong.
  • Options
    bscotchsethbscotchseth Bscotch, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 508 Developer
    Etrusan said:
    I'm level 15 in FR and RR. I was level 13 in TF2, then I cleared cache and now I'm 10. Level 15 perk is still locked. Something is clearly wrong.
    We should have that fixed in the latest Towelfight, but we'll doublecheck!

SETH COSTER
    Butterscotch Shenanigans
    Games Programmer

• Options
    bscotchAdambscotchAdam Administrator, Moderator, Tester Posts: 399 Developer
    @Etrusan It was a general BscotchID problem that is now fixed and will be updated in all games. The level was being calculated based on the active perks, but the perks were being filtered beforehand to exclude those unrelated to the current game.
  • Options
    scotchstescotchste Bscotch Posts: 13 Babbyscotch
    Teleporter perk is activated based on total found teleporters, pre and post BSid, but the leaderboards seem to be based only on post BSid. So I have the perk but on the leaderboard my teleporters found is only 6.
  • Options
    UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
    edited December 2014
    I had the "Trying to draw non-existing sprite" crash in the BscotchID page of Towelfight 2 (once with the friends row and once to access the leaderboards of the best Arena match). From what I have understand, it's the bug that occurs when not everything is loaded/correctly loaded. By the way the connection is slow where I am. Can't post the screenshot sorry (but you have similar ones for the BscotchID related issues I think)
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

• Options
    bscotchAdambscotchAdam Administrator, Moderator, Tester Posts: 399 Developer
    @scotchste‌ Turns out that's true... OOPS. We'll add that to the list for the first post-launch patch.
  • Options
    Duh83Duh83 Bscotch, Tester Posts: 76 Butter Churner
    Got my jectiles from grubby!  Thanks! You guys are working hard.   Looks like the map problem is still there though. 
  • Options
    Yep, we fixed it upon death but apparently not for warping. MORE FIXES TO COME!

SETH COSTER
    Butterscotch Shenanigans
    Games Programmer

• Options
    EtrusanEtrusan Bscotch Posts: 71 Babbyscotch
    1) Is it possible to continue playing after I defeat Forn?

2) There's Perk defeat Richard, I guess it's the dog, will it be harder when I just unlocked 1000 Lifetime Juice Perk? :D
  • Options
    UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
    1) Yes absolutely! 2) No idea sorry
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

• Options
    Nope, Richard will not get ULTRA JUICE POWERS! Though that would be hilarious...

SETH COSTER
    Butterscotch Shenanigans
    Games Programmer

• Options
    We'll double check on that. It might have fallen through the cracks when we updated Grubby's store logic!

SETH COSTER
    Butterscotch Shenanigans
    Games Programmer