Options

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? (Introductions)

124»

Comments

• Options
    forrestpreciadoforrestpreciado Bscotch Posts: 2 Babbyscotch
    Hey everyone!

I just got my BScotchID a few days ago, but I've been a longtime fan of BScotch games.
    Time to answer some questions!

I'm a writer by trade, fiction and otherwise. I'm into literature, music, film, running, hiking and of course video games!

One thing I can't stand is ignorance. It's one thing to be misinformed, but purposely remaining ill equipped to mentally deal with the world...well it irks me.

I've been trying to improve myself lately by getting back into running. I used to do cross country in high school, but I fell out of the habit during college. Slowly but surely improving my mile time. I've also been working on drawing and sketching.
  • Options
    bscotchsambscotchsam Administrator Posts: 106 Developer
    @forrestpreciado‌ ever done Nanowrimo? @bscotchadam and I did it a few years back, and I did it again in November. The novels that come out in that time crunch are hilariously bad, but it's a good exercise.
  • Options
    forrestpreciadoforrestpreciado Bscotch Posts: 2 Babbyscotch
    @bscotchsam Yeah I tried it a couple years ago. It gave me some interesting results, but nothing I'd move forward with.
  • Options
    bsb333bsb333 Bscotch Posts: 111 Butter Churner
    @bscotchadam Just remembered that I didn't get the badge for introducing myself yet
  • Options
    bscotchAdambscotchAdam Administrator, Moderator, Tester Posts: 399 Developer
    @bscotchsam‌'s fault!
  • Options
    EtrusanEtrusan Bscotch Posts: 71 Babbyscotch
    edited January 2015

Tell us about yourself. What's your story?

Well, I'm George, but every one calls me Etrusan (except John from EKR Radio), I'm 18 and I'm from Czech Republic. My english is not that bad (at least I think) thx to all TV shows I've seen. I make 3D models in Blender, nothing fancy tho. Ohh yeah almost forget, I sleep a lot (like 12 hours/day).

What are some of your favorite things?

TV shows (TNT mostly), symphonic metal, rock, redhead girls, trucks, Blender.

What's the one thing in the universe that you just can't stand?

There's too much stuff, I'm not able to pick one.

What are you working on these days to make yourself a more amazing person?

Learning new skills in Blender, I'm pretty lazy so that's about it.

• Options
    MAP5597MAP5597 Bscotch Posts: 1 Babbyscotch
    edited January 2015

Tell us about yourself. What's your story?

I'm Mike, and I'm from Iowa. The Bscotch bros are my cousins (their dad is my uncle :smile:). I'm currently 17 and studying computer science at college. I taught myself programming when I was 12, and after that I knew that that was what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.

What are some of your favorite things?

Programming, thinking, math & science, and video games. Cheez-its are by far my favorite food; a few times I've walked to the nearest grocery store to the dorm (~2.5 mi round trip) for a big box. Sometimes when I'm programming, I take a little break to imagine the actual awesomeness of what I'm making the computer do inside. Space is cool too. Spaaace. ∞

What's the one thing in the universe that you just can't stand?

People dismissing reason, people who walk to slow but don't leave room to pass, and my weird tendency to just get bored with everything at times.

What are you working on these days to make yourself a more amazing person?
    I'm trying to lose some weight; after coming up here to college I've lost about 20 lbs. just because I have to do so much walking (I didn't even know that I had 20 lbs. to lose! I'm not fat... actually a bit skinny...).

• Options
    bscotchAdambscotchAdam Administrator, Moderator, Tester Posts: 399 Developer
    @MAP5597 HEYO!

Cheez-its... How do they make those things so delicious?! I'll also go quite out of my way to grab a box, and will subsequently EAT THE WHOLE THING.