Options

Flop Rocket v2.0 Early Access

1235»

Comments

• Options
    bsb333bsb333 Bscotch Posts: 111 Butter Churner
    @Etrusan I would try to challenge you (and probably loose horribly) if there was an endless mode but just escaping the cave over and over again though... i don't know. But you could try challenge some of my scores in quadropus :)
  • Options
    EtrusanEtrusan Bscotch Posts: 71 Babbyscotch
    QR is really laggy on my phone so that's not gonna happen :(
  • Options
    UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
    @Etrusan Always laggy? It lags on my phone while I rampage and if sometimes it can get annoying (like you mash the button and it reacts too late), it is still playable :smile: 
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

• Options
    @Ulnarevern - After 200m it's almost unplayable. My phone is just weak and old. No money for new one tho. @bscotchAdam move this please to QR thread, thx.
  • Options
    bsb333bsb333 Bscotch Posts: 111 Butter Churner
    @Etrusan Ohh that sucks to hear :( ... 
  • Options
    @Etrusan I'm not certain they can move individual posts as they want (I can't either) By the way, why challenge someone we know we can't match? Also, don't you have slowdowns with earthworms?
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.

• Options
    edited February 2015
    @Ulnarevern yes I have slowdowns, but those slowdowns don't help me. You may think other way around but 90% of my crashes are caused by these slowdowns. Oh and in the last version those slowdowns aren't as brutal as in previous versions.
  • Options
    @Etrusan It usually don't help me either (sometimes it gives me room to maneuverer), but I find that it gives a really epic feel when you're 10 pixels away from death in slow-mo.

• Options
    @Ulnarevern - maybe first 10 times, now I feel like smashing my phone against floor.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    @Etrusan As if it would prevent you from having the best successful launches per death average X)
    You could just laugh a bit and say "hey the other gamers won't even notice" :smile: