Options

Quadropus Rampage v2.0 Early Access

12346»

Comments

• Options
    UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
    @bscotchAdam Sad... It was probably one of the best way to sell. Where are the GoG terms by the way (I didn't find those about game submission)?
    I don't really like Desura because they push(ed) it on moddb, or something like that (want to download the file? Get the thing!).
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.

• Options
    bscotchAdambscotchAdam Administrator, Moderator, Tester Posts: 399 Developer
    Sorry, shouldn't have use that word :smile: 

I looked them up on my phone earlier and they have their list of properties of the games they sell (the desktop site version seems different so I don't see it at the moment). One of those included "no online checks for payment verification" among a few other things that BscotchID does do. We may be in a bit of a gray area though, so I'll talk to the bros about shooting them an email.
  • Options
    UlnarevernUlnarevern Bscotch, Moderator, Tester Posts: 318 mod
    Oh ok. I must admit I didn't read closely all the gamer-related side of their policy. :smile:
    French, low end phone, low skill early access tester. Or something like that. Or absolutely nothing like that.
    I also spend my time editing my own posts because it's a nice community here.